Explore works on view
LUAG has a network of six galleries and over 50 outdoor sculptures located throughout three campuses. Visit [Current Exhibitions] to see what’s on view now. Current exhibitions provide numerous points of departure for class discussion. Meet with our museum staff to discuss ways to integrate current exhibitions with your teaching. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
We look forward to discussing your teaching plans for next semester and beyond. With enough time, together we can craft a truly unique and engaging experience for your students. Requests will be prioritized in the order that we receive them.
How do I know what is in the collection?
Search the Collection via Artstor. LUAG is in the process of digitizing over 16,000 works of art. A growing selection of works is available online.
Browse our Website Archive for a sense of our exhibition history, many of our exhibitions are drawn directly from the permanent collection.
Schedule a consultation with a museum staff member.
How do I request works?
- Explore the collection using one of the resources above.
- Complete the Request Form
- Submit a list of 3-5 works a minimum of one month in advance of your class.
- Indicate a location preference for the experience from the list below:
- LUAG Galleries in the Zoellner Arts Center
- LUAG Classroom, Building C Room 119A
- LUAG Storage, Building J
- A museum staff member will contact you to make final arrangements.
In order to preserve the collection for future audiences, the works you select will be touched or handled only by members of the museum staff.