What does wellness look like to you? Inspired by the exhibition Well, Well, Well: Picturing Wellness in the LUAG Collection, participants are asked to express their own representations of wellness. Utilizing their chosen art form, participants are asked to consider how art can help with self-care, mindfulness, and stress relief.
The Wellness and Mental Health Art Challenge is offered in partnership with LU Artists for Change, Lehigh University Art Galleries (LUAG), and Shanthi Project.
Entry start date: Saturday, March 13, 2021
Entry end date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Winners announced: Friday, March 26 at 12 pm
There will be 4 prize categories:
- Best overall submission $50
- Best Visual Art $50
- Best Performance $50
- Most submissions $50
Winners will be announced at the LUAG@Lunch program on Friday, March 26 at 12 pm.
Winners will also be interviewed and may be featured on partnering organization websites and social media.
Follow the challenge on Instagram @LUArtistsforChange, @LUArtGalleries, and @ShanthiProject.
- You may submit as many entries as you want from 3/13-3/24.
- All artwork must be original and may only contain original content to be considered for the contest
- Performance art including videos and audio must remain within a 3-minute time limit.
- The challenge is open to anyone in the Lehigh Valley.
- Content cannot contain nudity or explicit content. Family-friendly content only, please.
View Well, Well, Well: Picturing Wellness in the LUAG Collection Part I on Artstor
View Well, Well, Well: Picturing Wellness in the LUAG Collection Part II on Artstor